Really scared about appendicitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi my name is Luke and I am 18 years old.

Let me tell my story quickly-

I drank last Sunday for the first time a little bit and threw up very heavily and since then the symptoms started.

Loss of appetite, stomach hurting / heavy feeling in bottom right , grumbling / gassy, some back pains and even a bit of pelvic pain that hurts when I press down right above groin...

I really am nervous about appendicitis, I went in 2 days ago and got Urine and Blood test and she said everything was okay, was put on some antibiotic for prostate thing.

Now im just unsure rolleyes

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

How did this turn out for you? I currently have the same fears and I'm not sure if it's my hip or appendix. 

I hope it all worked out for you

• Posted

I would go back again if it is hurting! I hard a grumbling appendix so all my results came back normal. Keep persisting, good luck if it is appendix you’ll have a nice nap and when you wake up the pain will be gone 😀 good luck! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.