Really struggling.ear fullness and tinnitus

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had an mri scan in march as ive been having weird eye symptoms and other symptoms like dizziness and a tremor ect all came back fine apart from some imflamation in one of the ears...i started to feel alot better,the doctor checked in my ear but couldnt see the drum as it had alot of wax (both ears) still at this point i didnt feel to bad.i had my ears syringed about a week ago and the nurse said the right ear drum was abit red...anyway for the past week i have started to get alot of pressure in both ears.it feels like my head is shaking from side to side and i have developed a constant ringing in my ears which is really annoying i have to listen to soothing music before i go to bed....does anyone know what this could be?thanks

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would like to follow your post as I done MRI scan yesterday and results will get in 2 weeks at ENT clinic.

I have also horrible tinnitus and yesterday I felt like a tension in my ears ,maybe high blood preasure, I do not really know how to describe it.

Very annoying.

• Posted

It is difficult because I think it is lauder now than a month ago.

I am able to fall asleep without music but it is very irritaiting.Even watching movies I can hear that.

• Posted

What type of headphones are you using? If you're using buds, you might be inadvertently blocking the wax from leaving and causing yourself more problems.

Just a thought, hopefully you find some answer! :-D

• Posted

To start with one cannot simply say its tinnitus cause of ringing sound. There are many more other related symptoms which can signify it as tinnitus. Here is a detail guide that can help to identify, understand and cure to some extent in case of tinnitus.

https://earguru.in/guide-to-tinnitus-symptoms-causes-and-cure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.