Really want a drink! Well, let be honnest, the whole bottle of wine

Posted , 8 users are following.

Today makes 2 months 1 week 4 days and today I really have an urge to drink. I know that I will not do it because I've worked so hard but today I can just taste it.

I just thought I'd put it out there. Thanks

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You won't, especially after all that time! The urge to have just one, to 'see what happens' never seems to go away for me, even after several years without a drop. This forum has helped me through times like these. You sound very determined - well done! 

• Posted

Thanks John. 🙂 I guess cravings are to be expected. 2 months feels like a long time but in the scope of things it's really just a drop in the bucket

• Posted

Your only human - I don't think the craving will ever go away.  But then I still have 2 glasses Monday to Friday and am fine with that.  I have the smallest sips possible so they last for a few hours.  It ends up well "mulled".

You have done brilliantly.  There are a few names on here which are now missing and I hope that they are all ok.  Keep going smile x

• Posted

totally agree John!! Soon 5 yers for me and we had a visitor last week and that Bordeaux Superior looked sublime with those quails!! Did say not and did not sneak out into the kitchen like in the old days...Be careful Smile since you are doing so well. You can do it!! Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.