Really worried about my heart

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been getting really weird feelings in my chest. Like my heart is stuggling to beat or it misses a beat then I feel really faint and dizzy. My heart NEVER EVER BEATS FAST. Is this something to worry about? I'm so so scared that I'm going to just drop dead. Also my left arm and my back hurt all the time and I feel exausted. This Ahmad been going on for the past 9 month, seems to be getting worse! I've had a ECG and blood test and all is fine 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Sounds like palpitations.  Whenever you get chest pain and paid in left arm, don't hesitate  to get checked out. Hope you feel better soon x
  • Posted

Hi Charlotte, ive been going through the exact same since January, have lost count of the times I've been to doctors and hospital and every time its put down 2 anxiety and panic attacks, have had all sorts of blood tests done and ecg and have all came back clear,have you tried hypnosis on you tube?I use that a lot when im getting a bit stressed there is 1 in particular I find very good its a guy called Thomas Hall, well worth a go, take care smile
  • Posted

Stress can cause all these symptoms. Should always get checked out. Never feel like a nuisance. Then you need to tackle the anxiety. Try keeping ajournal and looking back over it. This helps you realise how often you feel ill, panic etc, and nothing comes of it. I am 63 and I cannot beleive how much of my life is wasted by worrying about stuff that didnt happen. I had doctors out in the middle of the night when I was in my twenties. And here I am today. What a waste of life. Worry never changes whats going to hap

En. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.