received my assessment repot

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi All

Today i received my assessment report but not had the decision letter yet

Reading this report it looks like i wont get anything

the assessor has more or less made her own opinion on what i can do and not do 

for instance 

i am unable to cook or prepare a meal for safety reasons 

my Husband has to do all the cooking and preparing of food and any chores that has danger attached 

the assessor has wrote the above in the funcional history

but in the descriptor 

she wrote that i need to use an aid or appliance to be able to either prepare or cook a simple meal ?

I actually do not cook or prepare any meals at all

Thats just 1 of the questions there are about 3 others as well

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Angela sorry that your first attempt at pip has been rejected, can I ask is this your only medical reason for applying for PIP and did you have DLA prior to your application, also if you don't mind me asking have you been for relevant test for it.

• Posted

sorry that on youer originolpost i said you will stay as u are or get nothing it seems honesty is not allowed ?when you as for a reconcideration  please point out all lies and mistakes by acesser and ask was the person qualified to give an opinion on youer condition  and also please confirm the decision maker is medicaly trained and above the roll of docter or consultant ?you will find its no  they do keep a note on what you say  then put it in writen form and sit back and wait  it worrys them and useualy sorts out their refuseal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.