Recent increase from 300mg to 600mg advice please

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everybody, I hope you can help me with the recent medication change, my dose of pregabalin was increased from 300mg to 600mg 8 days ago and I'm feeling so foggy headed, anxious and shakey. Is this normal on a dose increase? I would really appreciate some advice, am I being impatient and can anybody offer me any advice, thank you, Gary x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi gary i used to take 16 200mg a day i new a had to get off them so weaned myself down now i take 2 150mg a day sometimes i take 4/5 a day for a buzz of them they shouldnt make u anxious there a muscle relaxer they work like a valium feeling foggy headed will be normal they make u feel drunk without the alcohol maybe with the higher dose because of the way its making u feel ur maybe making urself anxious and paranoid tell ur doctor how ur feeling on them and they can cut ur dose i get 3 200mg a day to take i find the 300mg very strong but i like the feeling hope this helps if u want to speak more u can get me here i just joined so dont really know how this works

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.