Recently Diagnosed with Arthritis in Facet Joints in lower back.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, I just recently joined the group. I am suffering with Arthritis in lower back which was found by Bone Scan. I will be having an MRI done next week. I can't walk much without pain in back and leg, I also have an impinged nerve. I am getting Cortisone Shots on Monday. What has everyone done for treatment to ease pain? Have you had shots and did they help? Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have facet joint arthritis on my lower spine and also sacroiliac joint pain at the back of my pelvis. I had the injections about 2 weeks ago and I didn’t notice any difference afterwards. Everyone is different so hopefully you might benefit from them. 

Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.