Recently diagnosed with GA

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone - I was just diagnosed last week with GA, and just like what I’ve read from most posts, doctors say it’ll go away after three years max (hopefully).  Mine started as a rash after having come back from Florida, where it’s much warmer than in WA where I live.  I’m a 42 yr old woman, fairly healthy eater (most of the time at least), I don’t drink nor smoke, I don’t drink carbonated drinks nor sugary juices, just good ol’ H2O.  However I love desserts and sugary foods.  I’ve been on birth control for 2 decades now.  I’m pretty much at a loss on what I should modify in my diet.  Perhaps I can cut back more on sugar?  Idk either if my birth control intake has somehow messed up my hormones?  Idk...  I’m just learning up on this and am glad to have found this resource.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have GA for 12 years now.

Please dont be depressed but it will last longer then 3 years. i have one on my hand that is going on 10 years.

After trying many things, Chinese doctors, food changes, ect.

The only thing that has worked for me is a homeopathic doctor i found in France, Nante. ( the Dr. is German based) He is a Heilpraktiker - it means salvation without risk

He believes it comes from a weak immune system and an allergy.

There is another women here where i live in St Barths who had it all over her body. And is now almost gone. I have just started her treatment and mine is going away slowly. 

there isn't a miracle cure, but this is the best i found so far.

The treatment starts with a detox, and then allergy medicine, mine is homeopathic.

This is the first time I am writing this since i started because it is the first time I see a result.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.