Recently noticed my left breast is drooping lower than right I'm 64yrs old is this cause for concern.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've noticed over the last few weeks my right breast seems smaller than my left. Also lumpier and sore to touch in places. I'm 64 yrs old and feel very anxious has anyone experienced the same please?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

June,please get this checked out. One breast larger than the other is not unusual but as you have mentioned lumps and soreness its time to see the doctor. It may be just cysts so dont go assuming the worst. Do you have regular mammograms?

• Posted

Hi thank you for replying yes I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I have regular mammograms last one was about 2 years ago. Just feel really anxious about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.