Recipe for FAST healing (3 days and 99% healed!)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi guys!

lets cut to the chase cause this sh!t SUCKS!

• Lay in the sun!!!! as much as you can NOT covered and no tanning beds! the actual sun.
  • wash body in head and shoulders shampoo (no moisturiser after)
  • 2 X homegrown immunity drink a day! ($2 each) it has a strong potency of tumeric, lemon and ginger.

^ i had horrible PR with new bumps/spots forming for what was about to be another pretty hideous break out then I did the above straight and consistantly for 3 days and it cleared up immediately. i noticed a HUGE difference just after 24hrs. trust me i tried everything before doing yhe above and nothing stopped the outbreaks from coming and the spread was worsening by the day.

Wow I was a depresso mc presso when i was diagnosed with PR. I've never experienced anything like it and ive always been such a confident human until the very moment PR started breaking out ALL over my body.

I tried so many things to try and heal it until giving up and deciding to let it run its cycle. HOWEVER! that same day I decided to lay in the sun for 1hr then spent the rest of the day slightly covered but out in the sun almost all day. noticed a difference almost immediately and decided to do the same thing the next day.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.