Reconcile and cystocele

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I had a rectocele and cystocele surgery at the end of November. For the last couple of weeks I've had lower back pain and occasionally aching legs and puffy ankles, also having used a mirror, I'm not sure that the prolapse has completely gone, I tend to feel a drop at the end of the day. I'm currently on a phased back to work agreement (I'm an Early Years Assistant) with a view to going back full-time next week. Still feeling tired and finding this phase back quite tricky, so dreading next week! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Sarnie

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had exactly the same and still do have back pain and the pain in the bottom I also thought mine had come back and when I went to see consultant he says I now need a bladder prolapse done which I'm having done next week I'm dreading it just keep thinking here we go again Chrissy x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.