Recovering from CES surgery.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Eighteen months ago, I was diagnosed and operated on for CES. After the surgery, I have seen some great reliefs. The numbness in my feet have reduced drastically. Numbness in my saddle areas to have gone down. I have regained my erection but noticed that it does not stand for long. I doubt if I can have sexual intercourse for now. I still have severe back pains sometimes which is worrying. My doctor has advised that I reduce the intake of my medication since too much of it is dangerous to my health. I have now resorted to using hot water to massage my back, saddle areas and feet. Even though I see a great relief anytime I use the hot water, I want to find out if it is advisable. It is good that I continue using the hot water to massage my back, saddle areas and feet? Kindly advice me, thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

As long as you test the water with your hand first to make sure you don’t burn yourself. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.