Rectalceil surgery post op

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just had my surgery 8days ago and yesterday after supper i started bleeding heavy like when I first had the surgery has anyone else had this experience please let me know if i should go to the er or if this will subside and also i am experiencing. Alot of butt pain is that normal

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi....I had very little bleeding...but lots of pain no matter what position that I was in....I would definitely call your doctor....to relieve the anxiety this is causing you...its almost a month now...healing takes alot more time than my doctor predicted
    • Posted

I called my dr this morning he said i probably poped a stitch have to call the office tomorrow at 9am for him to try and fix it in the office hope all goes well in the meantime he wants me to put pressure on it help stop the bleeding i have been just lying very still and resting and i am just very tired
  • Posted

I started bleeding again. Had no pain at all but bum felt heavy
  • Posted

Ok went tk the dr today they cortroised the are were it was bleeding heavy but he said he can happen like this for awhile but that i was healing well so i don't have to go back to see him now till next week so now its just take it easy and lots of pampering from my husband.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.