Rectangle poo

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is it normal to have poo that is like a rectangle so flat every other day or maybe a little longer 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Skuri , do you have piles they just  might cause it ,or just one big one .lol
    • Posted

I don’t think I have piles but it is a possibility I am only 16 smile not too experienced in this stuff would you be concerned about it I have no sinister symptoms its only happed twice.( the rectangle poo)
  • Posted

I don’t think I have piles but it is a possibility I am only 16 smile not too experienced in this stuff would you be concerned about it I have no sinister symptoms its only happed twice.( the rectangle poo)
    • Posted

Hi Skuri , the big one is a hemorrhoid, at sixteen i don't think you would go to doctor to let them have a looklol ,  they will just tell you eat more fibre anyway , good luck i don't think its anything serious, but best get it checked . 

• Posted

I don’t think I want to go to my doctor yet but what should I look out for that would mean I should go to the doctor 
    • Posted

Also I have only had 2 flat stools not reallly flat just like a rectangle shape but they are a little flat if it was anything sinister would there of been blood in my poo by now because blood in poo comes before flat poo or is it random would you wait till there is blood in or on my poo
    • Posted

Also I just went for a poo and it was all normal ish little bit sloppy sorry for the detail apart from one which looked normal really but the last quarter was a bit flat would I of had blood in my poo by now if it was cancer? I am concerned and might go to the doctors next week would there of been blood in my poo by now?
    • Posted

Also if it was cancer would all of my poos be flat or just the odd one like sorry but for the detail if I did 3 stools in one poop would they all be flat or just 1 or 2 or something like that would they all be flat apart from this I have no sinister symptoms would you wait for blood to apear in my poo 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.