Rectocele

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a rectocele surgery done on 2/27/2018, but I still have air bubbles, the nurse told me since I'm swollen on the inside and once the swollen goes away the air bubbles will too. I'm a little confused.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Larissa

I had my surgery about a week befores. Had a few more things done but I have not experienced air bubbles. 

As you can do nothing about it and just have to rest rest then try not to be overly concerned. Being as positive as you can (having sought explanation) will promote best outcome for you.

Your body will slowly heal given the ultimate conditions.

Peta

• Posted

Hi Larissa

I had my surgery about a week befores. Had a few more things done but I have not experienced air bubbles. 

As you can do nothing about it and just have to rest rest then try not to be overly concerned. Being as positive as you can (having sought explanation) will promote best outcome for you.

Your body will slowly heal given the ultimate conditions.

Peta

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.