Rectocele

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had rectocele repair on 2/27/18.  About a week ago I have deep tissue pain, swollen, burning and itching plus aching. Is this a sign of healing internally???

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Where is The pain and burning in vagina? If so this may be healing but usually at 12 wks your stitches would usually be over the worst.. Or it could be infection.

Are you doing your pelvic floor exercises? This may be a sign your over doing them as I can have a burn into do them too much.

Id suggest getting checked over just to be certain hun.good luck x

• Posted

I’m not doing the pelvis floor exercises I just think that the sitches deep below is resolving.. 
    • Posted

Pelvic floors are important after any pelvic floor s surgery.. If day give it 4 weeks then start..theses will make a bit difference and do them every day for life!!! Or you could 're prolapse.xc

• Posted

When I went for my six week check up I still had stitches. My doctor said that it might take another 2 to 3 weeks to resolve. A rectocele heals very slow, my doctor stated that it’s nothing but internal hurting I have no infection nor a recurrent get rectocele. And the scare tissue is still smoothing out
    • Posted

Yes it does takes months for all sutures to disslolve.. It's such a long hard process and can drive you nutty😠 I still have a burny vagina if I stand to long or do too many pelvic squeezes.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.