Recuring muscle knot

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had this muscle knot that keeps getting worse and going off and getting worse again, its tight it hurts and its painful. Today during a massage the guy said its my diaphram!? So what do i do? How do i find the reason behind the muscle knot? Its painful under my left rivs and back also. Upper left quadrant area. Dr reckon i have broken cartalige near my rib , is this possible connected? Something to do with my trainning maybe? It seema to me its my left upper body and right lower body where most my problems are.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.