Recurrent fever, chills, headache, painful skin

Posted , 3 users are following.

i visited this site in october to seek advice on recurrent diarrhea following a holiday to portugal. accompanying this was a persistent fever, lethargy, painful skin all over my body, jumpyness and headache.

i visited the doctors and provided a stoll sample which garnered no results. since then i have had no diarrhea but all of the afore mentioned symptoms spuradicly. The fever is debilitating, i feel terrible.

please could anyone advise me on what this could be, or where i can go from here?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you have not already done so, you can go to your nearest hospital emergency room where they have the equipment that independent doctors do not have. They can give you a thorough exam and treat you further. Most will take your insurance.

• Posted

Hi libby , i agree with lester , sound like you may have the flu , but indeed to get checked out and get meds you need

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.