Recurrent misscarriges no full term pregnancy’s

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I’m new to this group discussion I’m wondering if anyone has been in the same position as me and what they did to help things. I’m suffering from re current misscarriges I have never had a full term or successful pregnancy I’ve had tests done to try find s reason all come back ok and nothing wrong I’ve got endo and Pcso and also recently diagnosed with fibroids I’m 25 a really want to have a family in pregnancy’s I have tried aspirin and clexine which hasn’t work anyone with any info is appreciated thanks 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hallo Amelia, I would advice you see a gynecologist. And there you ask all the necessary questions you might need to know, then you can share with us here for futher suggestions.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.