Recurrent pelvic area discomfort

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am facing recurrent pelvic area discomfort for last 8 months.

1st Case: February 2019

Problem: Pelvic are discomfort, problem to ejaculate, Penis glans became blackish, Burning when urinating.

Diagnosis: Done USG W/A, Urine RME, CBC etc.

Diagnosis Result: Nothing found

Doctor prescribed: Doxycycline 100mg for 5 days (1+0+1)

Result: Discomfort gone after completing Doxycycline.

1st Case: July 2019

Problem: Pelvic are discomfort, Burning when urinating.

Diagnosis: Urine RME, CBC etc.

Diagnosis Result: Nothing found

Doctor prescribed: Doxycycline 100mg for 7 days (1+0+1)

Result: Discomfort gone after completing Doxycycline (10 days to recover).

1st Case: August 2019

Problem: Pelvic are discomfort. It started yesterday.

Each time I had sex with my wife after few weeks of gap. She is now living in a remote area. She is pregnant of 28th weeks.

I am 28 years age male. I am married for 19 months.

I am going to consult with an Urologist. Any have any experience regarding this problem?

Thank you for your time.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

No response till now!!! worst medical forum ever!

• Posted

there could be loads of reasons for pelvic pain it usually requires further investigation if antibiotics havent worked like blood tests and scans and ultrasounds to find out the exact cause as theres hundreds of things it could be theres many organs in the pelvic region so u cant expect to get an exact answer of what is causing your problem u need to see a doctor so they can find out the cause as noone here will be able to tell u what is causing your issue i would consider using protection with your wife for now if that is the cause of the issue it sounds more like a uti or kidney infection rather than an std

• Posted

also u say u think u keep catching it off your wife but she is pregnant ....they usually std test women when they first find out they are pregnant because things like stds can cause premature birth etc so they rule out any infections she may have

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.