Recurring bartho cyst.

Posted , 3 users are following.

First in july 2017.got it drained in hospital.2nd in November 2017...had marspulization.3rd in February 2018...keflex ( antibiotic) worked.4th recently felt on 26th june same antibiotic worked.and now again I have swelling redness and light pain in same right side.GP said she wouldn't recommend antibiotic so often and frequent.wait for 24hrs if it gets worse go in emergency and have a surgery.I am so nervous and low now.after reading here I think I might need a gland removal surgery as a ultimate cure.but very scared to get it done.what sort of complication may involve in this surgery except heavy bleeding?I am 32...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How long you have to stay in hospital after bartho gland removal surgery.and if u get removed the gland from one side; does the cyst start occuring in other side in mos of the cases
  • Posted

I did it two weeks ago. You will be in ALOT of pain. For the first couple weeks. But its worth it. 
  • Posted

I’ve been taking Tylenol, it’s definitely better than it was. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.