Recurring vomiting and abdominal discomfort in toddlers

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

Please anyone has any idea about this problem don't ignore. My 3 years old son has these recurring symptoms like one year now but like its getting worst, vomiting,abdominal discomfort,sometimes loss of appetite and weight loss...I took him to like 6 hospitals but he's still the same I'm tired of seeing him like this... endoscopy was done but doctor said nothing showing, many blood tests done but nothing showing stool tests done nothing showing!! anytime he's vomiting after food before food while sleeping he wakes up coughing till he vomits and abdominal discomfort is also coming anytime...doctor said maybe he has cyclic vomiting syndrome but I'm still scared maybe something more serious...please help if you have any idea about this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.