Red bump on labia/crease by thigh

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

how long has it been there? do you have any other symptoms? new sexual partner? i see its in an area where you shave so it could very likely be an ingrown hair.

• Posted

just noticed today. same sexual parter for 9 years. does it look like an ingrown hair to you??

• Posted

when i zoom in, i think i see a hair. possible ingrown hair?

• Edited

• Edited

yep i see the the hair! use a warm compress to try to get it to come to the top, use clean tweezers to remove the hair!

• Edited

nope! unless it pops.open and turns into an open sore i wouldnt stress it. maybe domt shave for a few days and get a new razor.

• Edited

this is what it looks like now, after two hot baths. i did try to tweeze it out yesterday but no luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.