Red bumps

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to my gym I because I had yellow discharge and a burning around my vagina. She diagnosed me with cervicitis after taking a look. Today I got red painful bumps on my vulva and it's excruciating to pee. I'm willing to post a photo. Don't know what else to do.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Why did you go to your gym instead of your Dr. I also had yellow discharge. I don't recall having bumps tho.

• Posted

I meant gyno not gym, I'm so worried it's herpes but why didn't my gyno pay attention when I told her I had small bumps, she was more interested in an internal exam and now I'm covered in bumps a day later. I think she misdiagnosed me.

• Posted

She could have misdiagnosed you or you can be so stressed out about it and think it could be herpes. If it was me I would go back and specifically ask for a herpes swap and blood work before I turned my life upside down. If you have it then this is a good place to be. I am here for you and I am just starting down this road. Good luck to you.
    • Posted

Thank you for your kind words. I'm going back to the clinic in a few hours when it opens, my faithful hubby of 7 years thinks I'm being paranoid and its a side affect of another vaginal infection. However my blisters look like all the herpes photos posted online. I will update tomorrow what happens.

• Posted

When your in panic mode ( which you are at this moment) everything looks like herpes. I understand that. Take a deep breath, thank your hubby for standing by you. You have got this!! Please let me know how it turns out.
    • Posted

Ok gyno said it may be herpes or folliculitis. I'm taking anti herpes medication for one week and will go back to her after that to see if it clears up. My insurance doesn't cover my blood test for STIs and it's very expensive where I'm living so I could not do any blood test.

• Posted

Confirmed by a second Dr today, it's herpes. It was too painful to be folliculitis. Problem is I've been with my hubby for 7 years and were both faithful. How can this happen? We were intimate one week ago then a few days later i got the blisters.It's the first outbreak because I've never had this before. I'm so confused and my hubby even more.

• Posted

It can stay in your system, or his for a long time and hibernate. At least now you know for sure. We are here for you. Take it one day at a time and read everything you can get your hands on.
  • Posted

Hi im cervicitis too please tell me how are you???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.