Red bumps around my vagina and anus and I’m panicking! Please please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there!

i feel weird by posting such things online but im scared so.. here we go. Ive been having sex with my partner for 2 months now and everything was okay. 2-3 days ago i felt some pain down there but did not really look as i thought it may be a razor burn however my partner has texted me saying he has some bumps on his penis which got me worried and when i looked at myself down there saw red bumps around my entire anal area and a few appeared on my vagina later on. i have no idea what this can be please help!!image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

go to doctors does look like herpes but inly way to be sure is to have someone look at it it could be from shaving like you said but given the fact u have had sex and your partner has them it could be an std

• Posted

sounds like your partner has herpes and hes trying to blame you. hes acting like the bumps are a surprise . obviously they arent from you becuz u r in a panic running to a forum for answers. he knew he had it!!! sorry hun 😦

• Posted

he had some rashes on his body before but his doctor said its eczema.. a month after this happened and maybe i am just paranoid and it is eczema but when he told me about his rashes he started on saying how i should go for a checkup for him to see.. and this is scaring me because it never happened

• Posted

yea it does look like herpes to me also . but herpes is a rash so dont think too much into it youll be fine. you can take meds and diet in a way to prevent breakouts. get tested when ever you yave s new partner and if you suspect any cheating get test becuz either he had herpes already or newly got them

• Posted

thats not eczema. nor is eczema contagious also you both have it on your genitals. its an std! go ti the dr

• Posted

eczema dosnt spread via skin to skin contact it does look like herpes to me skin swab or blood test can give u an accurate answer its the only way to know for definate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.