Red bumps around penis head?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a sexually active gay male. I RARELY do penetration, and only give and receive oral. The times i have topped have all been safe expect once, that one time was about 3 months ago. about a week ago ive noticed red bumps all around my penis head. it doesnt really burn when i pee and they hardly itch. im freaking out. what are they? please be honest. i can really only notice them when i am errect. there was only 2 now theres like 8.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hey brian i have some theories on whats going on, but without pictures and more information i cant really help. feel free to message me. something spreading like that makes me think mallascum contagiosum. but without pictures its just a guess, mallascum spreads like poison ivy.

• Posted

hi man i just have a question. can molloscum reoccur? also does herpes have to itch or be painful? can u get like 1-2 blisters that last for a month with zero pain, they're just like there and i don't feel it? if yes can u plz read my forum cz i have a few issues and would really appreciate if u can help me. thanks!

• Posted

mallescum does not reoccur once all the bumps are gone unless you had sex with that person again or someone else whose infected, you can get it again. herpes sores do not have to be painful, they can be tender to no pain. but id say theyre usually at least tender to painful/noticeable. herpes can take 2-3 weeks from beginning to end. i think a month or more is a little excessive. further you say "it doesnt really burn" and "hardly itches" makes me think it at least burns and itches a little? thats a big problem.

• Posted

What i had didnt have any pain or itchiness. I literally felt nothing. U can only look at the bumps but i don't feel any discomfort. So i was wondering how can i get molluscum, assuming it was, again. And no i didnt have sex with any1 since the first time i got it. So my only rationale behind getting it again is that i touched it the first time i got it then touched my penis again. Either that or getting a pimple on my penis bcz of masturbating? But the latter doesn't sound logical bcz a pimple doesnt last a month

• Posted

hey john, like i said. without a picture, i can only play a guessing game from what youre telling me. looking at it, i can have a better idea of whats going on with you and can quickly rule some things out for you. feel free to message me. if youd like.

• Posted

a picture would be helpful. it could be an allergic reaction, genital warts, herpes, cysts, or molluscum. a doctor is the best person to decide which.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.