Red bumps with nothing that comes out

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have a few bumps. they are not close together, and wheni try to popit nothing comes outbut it will bleed around it... they don’t itch or hurt.. ive searched the internet... still not sure.imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Looks like folliculitis maybe caused by shaving. Try using a stiff brush and lather to work across the area and the hairs which are possibly ingrowing will gradually release. Do this on alternate days.Make sure you change your razor often and dont use cheap ones as the blades are often not as sharp as the more expensive ones. If you dry shave with an electric razor then take the head out and wash thoroughly. It may be harbouring bacteria.

Try not to shave for a while to get the skin back to normal.

• Posted

thank you so much.. from looking at pictures that was kind of what i was leaning towards, and i did just shave when they popped up... thank you for the help!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.