Red esa assesment

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi can anyone tell me the full amount of Esa in support group pls

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

As I'm hopeing that I get moved from work related group to support group

• Posted

Hi Chris I had a letter yesterday. After a recent change from dla to pip. I do think it varys. Its probably best you look on DWP site. As People have children like myself. My money as of April does go down. Another new law for us all. But if you claim pip. And are registered disabled. Living allowance is 73.10 plus 61.85 Extra for being severely disabled. Im reading this from the letter infront of me. So 134 pw I receive from Esa on a support group. But this varies ie married couple. Single persons .Single parent.These sums are from April.
    • Posted

Hi Suzy thanks for this at the moment im in wrg but now hopeing to go in support as my walking is minimal 20/30 meters yes I'm single but over 25 so is it more

• Posted

Yes its definately more. Depending on if you get the disability premium. As thats what bumps the money up. Just type in esa awards. And itll show you which group your in. Goodluck.
    • Posted

The Support Group Income based is £125.05 per week if over 25. This includes £15.75 per week Enhanced disability premium. There is a severe disability premium but there's extra criteria for being eligible for this not everyone is eligible for this premium. No premiums are paid if on Contribution Based ESA.

• Posted

Its £109.30. Plus £15.75 and you could also receive over £68.00 if classed as severely disabled. Hope this helped.

Mark

• Posted

Severe Disability Premium is £61.85 per week but not everyone is eligible for this premium.

• Posted

I have copd and emohasymia and spinal stetnotis I'm in work related groupnow and have been given standard mobility in pip

• Posted

Standard PIP mobility isn't one of the eligible criteria for the severe disability Premium. The daily living part is one of the few eligible criterias.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.