Red fish-egg-looking thing?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm a married guy in my mid-20s, and I'm a little worried about my wife. We have sex every night, and every few weeks when she washes afterward, a little red sphere with a black dot will come out. It looks exactly like a fish egg in salmon-roe sushi. She's not in pain and there's no blood, so she isn't worried about it - but I'm definitely worried.

She's also in mid-20s and she started daily birth control pills 1 year ago when we married. She's tried 3 types on pills since then; currently she takes Labellefille 28. The red spheres only started appearing 3 months ago, when she changed to Labellefille 28. Might be a coincidence, but maybe it's relevant information.

I grew up in the US and she grew up in Vietnam. We currently live in Japan. I've have good medical services my entire life, but she grew up in a small village, rarely visited a doctor, and never got any vaccinations. She seems healthy now, though, except for the aforementioned oddity.

I'm hoping someone can explain why this is happening. Is it a parasite? Are there any parasites with red eggs and a black dot that look like salmon roe? What should we do? Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.