Red flaky spots all over my body

Posted , 2 users are following.

So about a month ago I noticed red spots on my arms and legs and realized it's also on my chest and back and to a lesser extent on my face. It hasn't spread nor has it  really gone away and it's just red flaky, scaly spots on my body. It's not in great abundance with spots just in various places around the mentioned parts. I'm just wondering if anyone has had anything like this, it could be a viral rash but I'm not 100% sure and sort of want it to go away.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Tom either go to see your gp or google images to see if you can find pictures that match what you describe. Is it itchy as well? Hope someone else can be of more help.  Type in red flaky, scaly spots on my body on google, theres lots of pictures. Either way think you need to see a gp to try and diagnose and resolve the matter.

Sue 

• Posted

Yeh so I've seen a medic and they just said viral rash but I'm not 100% sure because all of the pictures I've seen are much more widespread than what mine are and they inflame and deflate throughout the day especially in my race. Should I see a dermatologist or just let it be and hopefully get better.

• Posted

Also It's not itchy at all here and here after physical activity it's a bit itchy but overall it's never really that bad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.