Red inflamed penis for 2 weeks

Posted , 2 users are following.

About a month ago i went to a massage parlour to have a body massage and ended with handjob.

Shortly 2 weeks later i noticed my penis head is red. I thought it might be a yeast infection from i got 2 years ago (same symptoms) due to excessive antibiotics intake to cure H.Pylori.

So I've been applying candid clotrimazole 1% dusting powder twice a day for 1 week and there is no improvement.

I've been pulling the foreskin down to wash with warm water everyday and seems no improvement too.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

i feel no pain no itch whatsoever. Only red inflamed penis head. I'm worried..

• Posted

Are you currently sexually active? have you masturbated since this first began?

You obviously have quite a relatively high level of irritation going on. The source of this is something the sensitive skin on the head / glans of your penis has been in contact with, therefore, exclude the contact with the irritation, or cure what has actually caused this and eventually your skin will return to normal.

So, let me get this right; you went to a massage parlour and around 2 weeks later the head of your penis became red? Normally if it was related to the massage parlour it would have been a severe source of irritant and you would have got some symptoms within a matter of hours, or certainly within 2 to 3 days.

So, have you had penetrative sex since your massage parlour visit? Can you think of anything else that your penis has been in contact with immediately prior to the symptoms showing up - so this could even be a change of soap, shower gel, or even in rarer circumstances, you have changed washing powder or treatments that you wash your clothes in ........ ?

In terms of medical help, you may need a Dermatologist to help sort this out if it does not begin to heal in the next few weeks.

• Posted

I didn't have any penetrative sex since then but i do masturbate maybe 3 times a week.

After the massage I'm being paranoid so i wash my penis with Detol antibacterial shower gel when i shower.

And i also apply some Duzen fusidic acid cream on my penis skin for 1 week because i saw a scar/ulcer like on the skin 2 days after the massage. Could this cream cause my penis glans to become inflamed?

• Posted

Duzen fusidic acid is an antibacterial cream and is therefore only for treating bacterial infections.

What you show in the photo immediately above - the scar ulcer, as you say, this was not present before you went to the massage parlour, or perhaps you had not noticed it at that time?

As I say, your skin has had a relatively severe reaction to something that it has been in contact with - I think it would be best for you to seek professional medical help. Go to a Walk-In Sexual Health Service, or if you are in the UK, go to a GUM Clinic at a General Hospital, or at least, see your Regular / Family Doctor / GP .....

• Posted

i think this ulcer/scar had present all the while and i didn't noticed it until the recent massage and was paranoid so i keep checking every part of penis to see if anything goes wrong.

Another question before i went to see doctor, will the fusidic acid cream cause my penis glans to be inflamed?

• Posted

The safest approach is not to apply anything. The issue would be if you were trying to treat something that was not present and the skin was severe;y irritated anyway the fusidic would make it worse.

Best thing is to leave it to the Medical professionals to decide what you need to apply ...

Please do an update on your Forum Post here once you see a Doctor .........

• Posted

Update:

Have been applying CREOBIC clotrimazole 1% cream for 1 week but still no different. I feel no pain or itch at all. Just red inflamed penis head.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.