red itchy breast

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've had an red itchy breast for quiet some time now it only started out as being extremely itchy the turned red scaley and I've had discharge .I've already used eczema cream and itchy cream and it won't go anyway any suggestions on what it is or how to treat it (also I'm 16 smile )

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

go to your doctor and expalin yr concerns, tell him/her what has been happening, its probably nothing to worry about explain about the discharge and the red scaley skin tell him/her what cream u used , its prob yr hormones or just an infection,. dont worry let me know what he/she says ok
  • Posted

yr welcome, and mayb tell yr mam whats happening, mayb she had the same as u , when she was yr age ( if u want her to mayb she'll go with u to the docs for support),

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.