Red line along buttcrack!

Posted , 13 users are following.

I get a red, sore to the touch "line" from my buttcrack into my anus. it doesn't ever itch but burns only to touch. this past week it happened again,and its been here for some time now... it started out a darker shade of red and now after consistently applying a baby diaper rash cream it has settled into a faded slightly shiny pink? I can't go see a doctor about this because I'm in quarantine... I even tried a sitz bath with borax to heal the skin.... any ideas? WARNING: Will attach photos

PS: I'm a 22 year old virgin

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Edited

it could be like fungal infection or could be due to sweating... as due to lockdown...most us barely move from couches so due that it might sweat more...could be due to that

• Edited

Its most likely from wearing thongs. I get that and my mom told me she used to get that and had to stop wearing thongs Lol

• Edited

Have you recently gained weight? As previously mentioned, it might be due to a fungal infection, but it might also be a feature of your skin, I've seen it many times.

• Posted

Hi!thank you all for answering me.

I don't wear thongs,not sure if it could be a fungal infection but i have no way of testing that as I'm stuck at home.

And no I haven't gained weight. I'm pretty stable usually at 53kg.

• Edited

Dear cat,

A red rash could be caused by a number of conditions. You could have something called natal cleft intertrigo; it's usually caused by candida (thrush), so try applying Canesten cream.

This appearance can also be caused by skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis. So if you have any of these, you'd be better off applying an emollient like Diprobase, Aveeno or E45 cream.

Hope this helps,

Adhari

• Posted

Thank you so much for the help!

• Edited

Hey ! I have the same problem as you, and I search the hole web for a solution, it's red, and not painful.. Did you find a solution ?

• Posted

i had that too because of many hours of studying and sitting in a chair . i putted fissan powder for some days and it gone away .

• Posted

I have the same issue right now, mine is darker red though. i think maybe it could be due to sweating. Mine is raw right above my butt hole and almost looks like its bleeding and stings to the touch. Have you found anything that helped? I'm also a 22 y/o virgin

• Edited

Did you ever find out what this is? I have the same thing and no answers from doctors. Please lmk

• Posted

yes i second this!!!! having the same issue as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.