Red lump on vulva please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive been a bit itchy for a few days now ive seen this. i have a kit to do a test tomo. but im worried i cant wait for the results. what does this look like.i circled the bit im talking about. that red lump thing. it doesnt hurt nor is it itchy. just the inside feels itchy. no foul smell either. i have discharge but normal amount as im due my period soon. image

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

this unfortunatley looks like herpes.

• Posted

syphillis and herpes can look alot alike syphillis can be cured. please update when you get your results.

• Posted

okay i hope its not herpes. could there be any other reason for this red lump non sex related. just praying its nothing serious

• Posted

it very well could be something silly

but i would deff get it checked. goodluck

• Edited

thanks for the help. sending off the kit today. its a lot less red but i feel like i have more discharge almost like thrush

• Posted

lets hope its something like that ive never done an at home kit how long does it take to get your results?

• Posted

meant to get your results back in a few days. but they dont check for everything so really i want to get an actual test done at the doctors but because of covid its difficult

• Posted

life is difficult because of covid. 2020 is NOT it. lol you may have already tried but most health clinics are open you can try to get in there. try not to stress yourself. goodluck

• Edited

thank you trying not to. im deffo going to go clinic even when i get my results

• Posted

i spoke with a doctor a few days ago. they said it sounds like thrush. i took treatment for thrush and i no longer have any itchyness. however the red bump is still there. this what it looks like now. still waiting for my results. what does it look like? image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.