Red mark on vulva that won’t go away

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys looking for some advice on what this could be. For around 4 months I’ve had a small red mark, I wouldn’t say it’s on the vulva I would say it’s beside my labia, like on the crease where the thigh meets?

I first noticed it when I was out and my underwear was digging in. To start off, I have hair folliculitis but not in that region, and got frequent bikini waxes which I had to stop as my skin was becoming badly infected. I’ve never had it in that area though. It’s a small red mark, it doesn’t feel very raised and it’s been there for ages. I only feel it when I wear underwear. 

Can I just say I have had problems down there recently and have been back and forward to the doctor but nothing has progressed. My lady garden area is always feeling uncomfortable keep reading about vulvodynia and linchen schlorsis. Anyway, I don’t know if this mark is related. I just want it to go away! 

Does anyone have any ideas?? Answers would be much appreciated. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Louise if I was you I wold ale your doctor to send you to a dermatologist target will be able to tell what's wrong 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.