Red mark/spot I got about 3 weeks ago is worrying me. Please help, I'm concerned it could be std

Posted , 4 users are following.

About almost a month ago I had unprotected oral sex. I got tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV and came back negative. But 2 weeks after I noticed a red spot/mark on my foreskin; to the left side of my penis. It doesn't hurt at all, I don't feel anything when I touch it either. Also it becomes more apparent when I masturbate or when I shower. I am concerned it could be HPV or herpes. It could also just be irritation or friction after masturbation. Please help... I'm worried.

imageimageimage

imageimageI don't have anything on my right side, it's only on the left side.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Seems that unprotected oral has the answer to the situation. I, as well as many other people here has the exact same situation. Red rash that comes and go, seems to flare up when exposed to heat or friction. Tested negative for all STD's, but positive for HSV1.

Been to two Urologists and one GP, the one Urologist said herpes, the other said no to herpes, the GP said no to herpes.

But the rash started 4 weeks after unprotected oral.

Maybe you should get the HSV test done asap.

• Posted

My rash is limited to the glans only, appear anywhere across the glans. Appear and dissapear with 10minutes.

• Posted

Thank you, I appreciate your response. But does your rash hurt at all? and yours seem to be like dots all over your penis glans. Mine is just like a big red spot. And doesn't hsv look like little bubbles? Mine doesn't look like that. I'm confused..

• Posted

Hi,

No pain, no discharge, no itching. I am also very confused, as I had no vesicles, no crusts no chanres.

Mine sometimes has the spots, sometimes a reddish streak, sometimes a bigger red rash. image

As per the picture, taken after shower.

• Posted

I think yours could be candidiasis (if it is something); that's what yours resembles to the most or it could be balanitis. Hopefully you figured it out man and it's nothing 😃 I'll keep updating here too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.