Red patch of skin, new rash

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi,

ive had this redness on my inner thigh for months. docs cant tell me what it is, waiting to see dermatologist. within the last few days, these red spots developed- and seem to be trailing all down my leg. Looks like two different things, but im at a loss as to what to do, as i cant get into derm for another month, and every doc i see tells me to use hydrocortizone cream, despite telling them ive tried and its still there. image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

do you get tested? i have the same thing and im going to hospital to check it out.

• Posted

ive literally been tested for everything, from hsv to shingles. No one can give me an answer- but i also havent seen a dermatologist yet, im hopeful they will give me some answers!

• Posted

I noticed a while back that every time I drank coffee from Dunkin Donuts I would get a rash. It didn't matter which store or city/town I visited. I always got a rash from drinking their coffee. The rash appeared in the same place, every time.

• Posted

oh, that is so weird! i do drink coffee daily, but ive always drank coffee. i cant think of anything else ive changed since this happened 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.