Red patches in mouth (need help/opinion)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

From few months I have these red patches in the back of my mouth and my throat is also irritated. The throat feels sore and the red patches hurt from time to time. STD tests negative both times. My swab test also didn't show anything. Overall blood work is looking very good and my urine test is also fine. I'm worried and kinda of depressed because it has been 5 months and my doctors don't know what it is. Please help me. What should I do. They honestly come and go. Sometimes they stay longer like now.imageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you need to see an ENT

• Posted

I saw one already and she is even surprised of what it is. Swab test showed only the normal bacteria in my mouth. I'm guessing that it's either skin infection or bad sinus problems since I also have hard time breathing thru my nose. I was thinking about Syphilis but I can't even think about it or just advance fungal infection. Have you ever seen anything like that.

• Posted

that looks like wat my giance had which was a rare type of mono only a ent can diagnose that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.