Red rash with white blister on penis shaft

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.



0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

  • Posted

    can anybody tell me what this is please ?

    • Posted

      Hey there,

      it looks like a infection, if it is painful? I suggest you go to see the doctor ASAP.



  • Posted

    You need to get it swabbed to be sure what it is! If its blistering and weeping thats the perfect time to get an accurate diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.