Red spots on head and shaft of penis ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have these red spots not bumps or pimples just patches like sometimes they are more read than others but never seem to fully go away kind of itchy at times they never turn to blisters or open sores they pretty much just always look the same in kind of scared to see a doctor now I can upload pictures of that will helpĀ 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to offer advice without seeing what these spots look like.  You need to be on a PC or laptop to add pictures.  If you are, then you should see some extra icons towards the top right of where you type, and the right hand icon (which I think is supposed to look like the sun over mountains) will add images.

The pic I've attached here shows the icons.

How old are you btw, are you sexually active, and do you have any other medical conditions?

• Posted

Yes I'm sexually active im 26 and will it not let me add photos from a mobile phone cause that's all I have ? 

• Posted

Wait for it to heal. The skin on your pecker's shaft is thin, like the skin on your eyelids. The skin on the head is different, but still fragile and sensitive. You've rubbed it raw. Maybe bruised it somewhat. Been there. Take it from me, if it scabs up you'll really be better off waiting for the scab(s) to fall off on their own. My experience is you'll be back in action in about a week. Ditto on the bruising. Just let the little guy alone for a bit, and you'll be fine.

Start using lube. That will reduce the friction. If you're a kid, and I'm betting you are, and you don't have a credit card or your own private mail box, and I'm betting you don't, it's gonna be hard to get quality lube, like over the internet, without asking your mom to help you. And I'm betting you don't want to do that. So, try Crisco, or baby oil. Both messy, but will work pretty dang good. Hand lotion soaks in too quickly, and again, if you're a kid, you probably can't afford to keep yourself stocked up. Once you're autonomous, I'd highly recommend pjur Original Bodyglide for your solitary endeavours. I go through about 1000 ml, or 34 fl. oz. per year, applied twice daily on average, and that costs about $100. You can order it online in a bottle that size.

Don't hold it like it's a pencil. Wrap your fist around it like it's a baseball bat.

Good luck. Have fun!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.