Red spots on head of penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

A week in a half ago, I saw a very small dot on the tip of my penis; almsot went in but friends advised it was so small not to worry. Yesterday I noticed he same size on the other side; today I saw that it was bigger and there was a very small dot on another side and the original one was gone. I’m not sure what it could be, I don’t notice any white or discharge and it looks more flat than eroded. I tried to pop it and no pain aside from my finger nail digging in. I don’t notice anytingn weird with my pee. I after have a weird itch but that’s been for months and it’s like Under my shaft or right below my head. I’ve gone to the doctor two weeks ago for an std test and haven’t been active since. I’m gonna go again; I’m freaking out 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Use a computer to upload a picture next time you reply in order the get a more accurate opinion.
  • Posted

I went to the doctors and he said it doesn’t look or sound like and STD and offered a test of everything except herpes; I’m not sure if I should feel secure or not by that!
    • Posted

Do everything  be persistent and tell the doctor it will help you with anxiety

I went through the same thing, once I started believing my doctors that I had nothing. my mind started to deceive me and produce every symptom I had thought  I had and once I found the courage to take all tests six months later, the anxiety left me for good. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.