Red spots on penis after sex, several times...

Posted , 5 users are following.

So i'm in relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years and there is thing that causes me to get tiny red spots on penis after we have sex, it doesnt ich or hurt or anything... and its not "lumpy". Day or few days after it begins to ich a little bit and skin gets dry, after that my skin start to regenerate and it gets in normal state like nothing happened... This happened like 5-6 times already and i can't find anyone that have same symptoms here...It doesn't happen allways, it's kinda random.

Here is picture if it helps:

https://imgur.com/a/gb6wH

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That looks unusual.  Is there any pattern as to why it happens sometimes, but not others?  Are you using condoms?  If so, have you tried hypo-allergenic or latex-free condoms?  If you don't already do so, I'd wash down there after after sex (just with water, no soap).

• Posted

No there isn't any specific pattern...we had sex every day after that and it just got less and less red until it completely disappeared... We don't use condoms...

• Posted

Hey buddy.  To me it looks like some kind of rash.  Do you use any kind of lube or gel during sex.  Does your girlfriend use anything to freshen herself.  Could be something you are a allergic.  If it continue see a doctor when you brake out again.  Ken
    • Posted

No, we don't use lube or gel or condoms... She doesn't use anything to freshen herself. We both keep our hygiene on normal level and make sure to take shower before and after we have sex...

• Posted

Your link to picture didn't work for me (I'm on an Apple Mac Computer). Maybe there is a big difference between you and your partner as to acid and alkali within your bodies / intimate parts? What, if any, contraception are you using. If she has a coil (IUD) fitted, could some part of it be scraping on your skin at the tip of your penis?

• Posted

Im really hoping your still on this thread man. I am having the same issue. It just started out of nowhere No pain and allitle bit of itchyness towards the end then it goes. I tried to moisturize thinking maybe that was the case but so far nothing has helped. No symptoms of anything else and I cant find anyone else with this issue! Did you figure out what it was?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.