Red spots on tonsils for months

Posted , 4 users are following.

Started with a cold in December. After a few weeks cold got better but throat always felt itchy and still does today. Lower part of one tonsil there are a few red spots (looks bloody) since December that won't go away. No other symptoms except fatigue 80 % of my days. Any way I can post a picture to show the spots I'm talking about?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Redness on tonsils are normal. Try some probiotic drink and see it if goes away in few days ....
  • Posted

What was it that made you sure that you had a cold? what sorts of symptoms did you have? You didnt say you had a sore throat but just made mention that your throat feels itchy. Let me ask you honestly..when before this event did you really check out and examine your tonsils, im asking so that way you know which came first the spots or the cold. Fatigue unfortunately is a very subjective feeling and hard to associate with any one particular malady. Going to an ENT of course would probably provide the most conclusive answer or at least provide you a next step forward. Hope your doing ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.