Red stretch marks above arm pit

Posted , 3 users are following.

There are some red lines, on my shoulder and I was just making sure they were stretch marks from working out and not anything else. Thanks !

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Here is a home remedy.. You can try if you want to get rid of marks...

Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.

Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.

Wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, apply some heat to the affected area for at least a half an hour.

Repeat this process daily for a minimum of one month to notice positive results.

Thanks for sharing...

• Posted

I am using dermalmd serum for stretch marks in my pregnancy but my stretch marks are decreasing day by day with good improvement by dermalmd....I am really very happy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.