Red/Swollen penis tip

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I've been dealing with this for a long time and I have no idea what's wrong with me look at the pictures and please give me some help if u have further questions feel free to ask the tip of my penis isn't a whole its like lips 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi TT, Looks pretty good to me but then I'm just looking from the outside, Its really best if you tell from the start to what kind of problem your having, that small swelling your saying you have, could from using a soap that irritates it, try using a baby soap for a few days to see if goes to what you think is normal.

Try using some coconut oil on your penis head for a few days, 3 to 4 times a day would be really good.

• Posted

Thank you and I've also had this problem my whole life

• Posted

Hi TT You say all your life, does it hurt to urinate? does hurt when you ejaculate? if not what you see as swollen could be just normal for you.

I will get back to you later.

• Posted

Im not sure if it hurts, I urinate quite a bit, though I dont drink a lot of water(bad habit). And it smells really bad. What are your thoughts on that?
  • Posted

Hello 😊. 

Your penis seem perfectly fine. The meatus is supposed to look this way. There's nothing wrong about it at all judged by your photos.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.