Red vein/capillary on penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is it normal to have such a reddish vein or whatever it might be in this area.. I'm stressed out and don't know whether it's normal. It may be capillary. Does it spoil the look? I'm dating with a girl and afraid to be turned down because of this red little vein. Please, help! image

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Nich

My friend. Don't let it bother you. We all have vein on our penis. Some are small and some are large. I have a very large vein down the center. I never had any complaint.

Just relax......................Ken

• Posted

Nich

My friend. Don't let it bother you. We all have vein on our penis. Some are small and some are large. I have a very large vein down the center. I never had any complaint.

• Posted

Nick

• Posted

Thank you for the reply, Ken! It bothers me bc it has reddish color and stands out in comparison to other veins. So you say it is normal and no pathology is visible, right? I might've been overthinking this one, but can't help myself and it ruins my self esteem. I'm a perfectionist and its terrible 😔 it sometimes more towards the red color and looks like a red patch. Especially after the gym. Thanking you in advance for the reply. image

• Posted

Hey I just was reading your post. Thank you for posting that because I have same problem and was very worried too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.