Redness and swelling in the meatus remain

Posted , 7 users are following.

There was a red mark on the top of the glans and at the same time redness and swelling in the meatus. I don't have phimosis and I have normal foreskin.

I saw 4 urologists, 3 of whom said that Postectomy would not solve my problem, especially in the meatus.

I underwent several tests, complete Multiplex PCR (negative for everything), Antibiogram lesion culture (positive for enterobacter hormaechei), Fungal Culture (negative) and Urine Routine/Urine culture/urine bacteroscopy (all negative).

I underwent treatment with Mefex, Ciprofloxacin and Levofloxacin, after which an antibiogram lesion culture was performed again (negative result)

The red mark on the top of the glans has reduced considerably, but has not disappeared completely, while the redness and swelling in the meatus remain.image

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i and alot people on here have this too does it seem the glans are red ? and worse after hott bath or hott shower ?

• Posted

yyoooooooo I got the sameeeeee thing man!

• Posted

I'll tell you what mate, just ignore it. it's almost zero to nil.

because if you apply too much of this and that it might cause other probs like discoloration and what not.

with what you've said I can conclude that you've devoted a lot of time and effort for this and if all the tests are negative there is nothing much we can do.

my guess is this is minor warts or some other hpv variant that is minor and low risk.

OR it's a bacterial reaction that kinda stays for a while.

on white guys the reaction is reddish

on brown guys the reaction is brownish.

God knows what it is but there's a lot if bacterial and sexual s**t out there. but if you've applied a few different things. let it be. if it is warts which is a hpv variants it's gonna clear up withing a year or max 2 years both external warts and the virus in your body.

there is no approved test for hpv in males. just a vaccine called Gardasil 9. so best advice I can give is

GOOD-

get vaccinated

use condoms

BEST-

abstain

• Posted

i have this exact thing !!! and so far im thinking it could be cpps maybe inflaming the prostate

• Posted

I agree. Been diagnosed with prostatitis for years now.

Have you looked into pudendal nerve neuralgia as well?

• Posted

Yes, it has become very sensitive and painful with constant pain and redness on the tip.

• Posted

does it feel like sometimes you have less feeling in the glans when you rub your finger across it ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.