Redness from clob?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been using the clob ontiment 2 times a day for a week. I have been putting a very thin layer on the white spots on my labia majora after soaking for 20 minutes. I noticed that my labia minora is very red. Is this side effect? Could the clob be burning my skin?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It burned mine so I started using emu oil, but it wasn't helping as much so I switched to castor oil and that's made all the difference!! I haven't used clob for a few weeks now. No more burning!! I'm pretty sure the clob was making me burn,

• Posted

I called my GYN this morning and she told me I might need to use less. She told me to use aquaphor for the weekend only and then use a tiny amount at night only. She is going to see me Thursday to see if I need to change to a different strength or if less is more. I'm trying to stay positive and be grateful I have a doctor who is so attentive. I used clob 8 years ago but used the cream without issue...maybe that is better for me?

• Posted

I had the same thing.   I was switched to triamcinolone ointment and what a relief!

It's either that clob is too strong (Triam is the next strength down) or a reaction to ingredients.  Clob Ointments have Propylene Glycol in them while most  Triamcinolone Ointments don't.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.