Redness on 1 side of the groin with an red bump which lays on hair herpes or something else

Posted , 4 users are following.

just came out,whlist regarding the previous posts doctor reassured me that were oil bumps

tonight i ve realized that i got a line of redness with a red bump ,followed by tickling on the testical

i had an intercourse with uncovered oral sex on monday .image

i applied some antiseptic gel and the bump unlike the others its a bit itchy is it a first symptom of herpes ??

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

deff a pimple. which is normal for the groin area, just wash with antibacterial soap.

• Posted

the worry is why just an intercourse and followed by a tickling on the testicles

• Posted

just like acne anywhere it can be caused by clogged pores, your diet, stress.

i really dont think you need to worry but to ease your mind go get tested while the bump is still there.

• Posted

Hey buddy

I think it is just a rash. Have you been sweating a lot. It may have something to do with you being so hairy. I don't know what type of under ware you ware but if you ware briefs they could be rubbing.

Just put the cream on and keep a eye on it. Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.