Redness on bottom of feet

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey!

So for quite a while now, I've had constant redness on the bottom of my feet and I just want to know how to get rid of it.

Thanks!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Any other symptoms? Itching,pain,swelling? 
    • Posted

Nope! Just my skin on the bottom of my feet is just red. I do gave a patch of hard skin on the ball of my foot and occasional dead skin too, if that's relevant

• Posted

I dont think its anything to worry about if you dont have any other symptoms but as to how to get rid of the redness.......you could try putting your feet in  cold water, and elevating your feet above your head whenever possible.  It may be thats just normal for you.
  • Posted

Sounds like you foot has excess stress being placed on it , if you are asymptomatic in other respects. 

It could be a mechanical issue with your stance or the orthothics(lack there of) in your shoes.

Epsom salt baths for your feet and a visit to a foot doctor to check your gait.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.